Name of the district (HB 1154)
Cinco Municipal Utility District No. 2
Name and term of office for each board member (SB 2, HB 305, HB 1154)
Bruce D. Thomas, Term: 05/10/2020 – 05/09/2024
Rebecca Butler, Term: 05/10/2020 – 05/09/2024
Gary Z. Winkler, Term: 05/05/2018 – 05/07/2022
Daniel K. Barth, Term: 04/14/2020 – 05/07/2022
Julie Haddix, Term: 11/10/2020 – 05/07/2022
Contact information for main office of district (mailing and physical address, and phone number) (SB 2, HB 305, HB 1154)
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77019
Official contact information for each board member (SB 2, HB 1154)
Same as contact information for the main office of district. (Above)
The name of the person representing the operator, including a mailing address and telephone number (HB 1154)
Inframark Water & Infrastructure Services
2002 W. Grand Parkway N, Suite 100, Katy, Texas 77449
The name of the person representing the tax assessor/collector, including mailing address and telephone number (HB 1154)
Carmen P. Turner
Fort Bend County Tax Assessor-Collector
1317 Eugene Heimann Circle, Richmond, Texas 77469
The rate of the ad valorem tax; (HB 1154)
If applicable, the sales and use tax rate; (HB 1154)
Any tax rate hearing notice; (HB 1154)
Location and schedule of meeting of the district (HB 1154)
The 2nd Tuesday of every other month at 9:00 a.m. at The Fellowship, 22765 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, Texas.
A statement that the residents have a right to request a designation of a meeting location within the district (HB 1154)
The Board’s regular meetings are held within the District at 22765 Westheimer Parkway, Katy, Texas 77450. Nevertheless, under Texas law, the following information is required to be posted on the District’s website:
Residents of the District have the right to request the designation of a meeting location within the District under Section 49.062(g), Water Code. A description of this process can be found at https://www.tceq.texas.gov/assets/public/permitting/watersupply/districts/Form-20863.pdf.
Each meeting notice and minutes of meetings for the current year and the preceding 12 months (HB 305, HB 1154)
Conflict of Interest Disclosures (Texas Local Government Code Chapter 176)
Energy Consumption Reports (Texas Government Code Section 2265)
Landowner’s Bill of Rights (Texas Government Code Section 402)
Election Information (HB 305)
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election. Further, the District has no outstanding bonds.
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place on May 7, 2022.
The location of the Election (if one is held) is to be determined and will be updated accordingly.
- To be qualified to serve as a director, a person shall be at least 18 years old, a resident citizen of the State of Texas, and either own land subject to taxation in the district or be a qualified voter within the district.
- To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf
- First day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is Wednesday, 1/19/2022.
- Last day to file for place on May 7, 2022 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, 2/18/2022.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for May 7, 2022 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 2/22/2022.
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to email@example.com or mail or hand deliver your request to Cinco Municipal Utility District No. 2, Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P., 2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77019.